Star citizen is a multiplayer combat simulation game developed by cloud imperium games for Microsoft. As you might know, it is super addictive hence time-consuming. If for this reason or another, you might have wanted to uninstall star citizens.
Here in this article, we present you the top four ways to do so.
1.Try by deleting the Star Citizen Game launcher
You can uninstall star citizen easily by deleting the star citizen game launcher. To delete the star citizen launcher, you will have to add/remove the program feature in the control panel.
- Place your cursor on the start menu, or else right-click, then go to the control panel.
- Select the file programs, and then you have two different tasks for the two other operating systems.
1: Windows Vista 7/8: choose “uninstall.”
2: Windows XP: select “add or remove programs.”
All the program files will be displayed on the screen. Select your Star citizen launcher and select one of these two options.
1: Windows Vista 7/8: click uninstall.
2: Windows XP: click remove or change/remove.
2. Delete Cloud Imperium Game
- Directly go to your programs and then click on files, search your star citizen file, and right-click here.
- Choose the option to uninstall. It might be a little difficult for you to find it at first. If this happens, try searching for it in the search bar.
- Then choose program files(x86)
- Select Cloud Imperium Game.
When you delete Cloud Imperium Game, all the game files will be deleted automatically.
Have you tried the methods mentioned above, and still your PC has Star Citizen? Ok! please Don’t leave it here as there are some more tactics for you to try.
3. Delete User folder
This is also an easy method to uninstall Star Citizen. Follow these steps to uninstall star citizen in Windows 10.
- Go to your Windows C Drive.
- Choose program files.
- Then click on the user folder.
- And finally, select delete the user folder.
I hope this works for you.
4. Try deleting the RSI launcher.
You can also uninstall Star citizen by deleting the RSI launcher.
- Search for the program files and then select Robbert space industries.
- select Star citizen, and tap on Live
- Within the Live folder, go to the users file, then select Controls, and then click on Mapping.
- Copy your custom files to a new temporary folder and save them to a known location.
After saving your custom files, the next step to perform is to delete all files. With this step, the RSI launcher and star citizen will be deleted.
For the deletion of all files, you need to follow these steps,
- Right-click on the windows icon and select the Run option, type %appdata%, then press enter.
- The User folder will be displayed.
- go to Current profiles, then select AppData, and then choose Roaming
- Delete the RSI launcher folder.
- Again click Right on the Windows icon and select Run, type %localappdata%, and press enter.
- Again the Users folder will be opened. Select here Current profiles, then choose AppData, and then Local Files.
- Delete the Star citizen folder.
- After that, select the Program files and delete all the RSI folders.
- Finally, clear your Recycle Bin.
Through this process, you will be able to uninstall your Star citizen. These are the simplest ways to uninstall star citizen in Windows 10
I hope this article was useful and that you successfully uninstalled Star citizen.